We are successful in the Australia-China business environment because we have great strengths in the Chinese business and government sectors. We know Australia, we know China and we know business. We know how to succeed. If you are genuinely ready to succeed in the Australia-China business sector, we can help you.
“The skills and knowledge AXCEN’s facilitator shared with our directors was invaluable… the training provided up with a greater understanding of how the Chinese conduct business to allow us to foster a more productive relationship with our supplier.”
“The training session was jam-packed with great knowledge and real-life experiences that matter from the ground level all the way through to our strategic level… no Australian business wanting to succeed in trading with China should do so without going through AXCEN’s course first.”
“The export business to China AXCEN has achieved for us is big step for our company, and I would have no hesitation in wholeheartedly recommending your service to other companies in the mining equipment manufacturing sector.”
“Yan Grieve’s abilities as an interpreter are very impressive. She is a very helpful and intelligent person who has the ability not only to translate at a very high level but also to ‘get the message across’ in helpful ways. She has a very good understanding of the cultural differences between China and Australia, which facilitates communication.”
Who We Are
AXCEN has more than 25 years specialising in education, finance, manufacturing and retail industries between Australia and China.
AXCEN currently holds the below titles:
- Committee Member of the Regional Development Australian (RDA) Brisbane Committee
- China Partner for National Retail Association (NRA)
- Chongqing Representative on the Lord Mayor’s Sister Cities Steering Committee
- Australian Business and Friendship Ambassador for Pengzhou Chengdu City China
- Queensland Service Base for Chongqing International Education Exchange Centre
- Agent for Queensland and other Australian education providers
- Australian Liaison of China Hubei Provincial Department of Education
- Committee Member of ACBC Queensland Education Industry
- Australian Representative for China Intelligent City Innovative Development Research Centre
- Australian Working Partner for UnionPay International
We make it easy to do business with China.